How do I book an appointment?
- Click on this link and go to the appointment calendar
- Find an available time that suits you
- When you click on that time you will be required to fill out a form and pay for you appointment via your PayPal or credit card
- Once you have paid for you appointment, you will receive an email with details of the appointment time and place, link to access the online appointment, and for your first appointment some guidelines on what to expect.
- When the time for your appointment arrives, simply click on the link in the email and you should find Chris on the other end.
How often do we meet?
Appointments are generally held once every two weeks. There needs to be time between appointments for you to follow through from the previous appointment. Sometimes it might be 10 days, and other times it could be three weeks. Ultimately it is up to you. There are no minimum or maximum number of appointments.
How Much does it Cost?
A standard 45 minute consultation is $85 (AUD). Email support between sessions is included.
For regular clients i.e. those who have had at least 2 standard appointments, 30 minute catch-up sessions are available for $55
What is Your Availability?
I try to make a variety of times available for coaching clients. Go to my bookings page to find available times. If there are no times there that suit send me an email and I am happy to try and work out an alternative time.
How Do We Meet Online?
Once you have booked your appointment you will receive an email detailing what you need to do to access our appointment online.
Can We Meet in Person?
Most appointments are conducted via online platform. However if you live in the Sydney, Illawarra, or South Coast of NSW face to face meetings can be arranged (extra travel cost is incurred)
Can We Talk on the Phone Instead?
If you are unable to get suitable access to a computer or smartphone, phone appointments can be arranged for Australian clients if required. Please indicate you prefer phone appointment on your booking form.
Who Can Participate in Parent Coaching?
Parent Coaching is open to anyone who is caring for teenagers on a permanent basis. That means, parents, foster parents, grandparents, married or single parents. You may attend alone, or you may attend with your partner or another adult who cares for your children.
Will Chris Meet With My Teenager?
No. Parent coaching is about you becoming a better parent and implementing positive change in your family.
Still Got Questions?